Fun n’ Games : Ragdoll Cannon 1.5



I’ve received email and messages asking when I’d be posting another fun free online flash game. Well I was searching around on the Kongregate website, the same website where I found the truly addictive Filler game, and I ran across an easily addicting game called Ragdoll Cannon. Click and shoot the ragdoll man from the cannon in this physics-based game. You just move your mouse to control the targeting icon and press the mouse button to shoot. Just aim and fire one of your little ragdolls at the “HERE” button on the screen to go to the next level. You can also turn the sound off in the upper right area if it bothers you after awhile. See if you can complete all 20 levels. This is version 1.5. Hopefully 2.0 will arrive soon.source:http://buffalogamebuffsblog.com/category/fun-n-games/